IRELAND

May 14-23, 2010

CCV Students travel to Ireland to explore the history, literature, film, and music of the Emerald Isle. The class will visit the rugged seascapes of the Clare and Kerry coastlines, the lush hills of Kilkenny and Wicklow, and the bustling capital city of Dublin. Students will tour castles and abbeys, peer over the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher, experience traditional music, and meet with Irish scholars.





Saturday, May 29, 2010

My after thoughts of my dream come true


This was an amazing experience for me that would not have been possible if not for CCV. I enjoyed meeting and spending time with all of my classmates in Ireland.

Some of my highlights would have to be: The Cliffs of Moher, The Great Blasket Island, The Hill of Tara, Newgrange, Tour by Colm of Fethard, The Literary Pub Crawl in Dublin, and getting to know my new friends and fellow students.

I will never forget the memories I now have. We are all so close that we plan on getting together this summer. We also know that one of the traditional pub bands will be playing in New York sometime in August and we are planning on getting together then and going to see them. I now have added to my family.

The relationships we have all developed surprised us all. Ireland is truly magical in so many ways. We are living proof. This trip has created a bond between us all.

Carole L.

No comments:

Post a Comment