IRELAND

May 14-23, 2010

CCV Students travel to Ireland to explore the history, literature, film, and music of the Emerald Isle. The class will visit the rugged seascapes of the Clare and Kerry coastlines, the lush hills of Kilkenny and Wicklow, and the bustling capital city of Dublin. Students will tour castles and abbeys, peer over the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher, experience traditional music, and meet with Irish scholars.





Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last Day

This is a bitter sweet momment for us all. We truly enjoyed our time here, but are of course missing our families and friends. We do realize that we have quite a few posts to catch up on. I believe that most of us will be doing so when we return home and can look through our journals. The time to reflect on all the beauty we have seen will be a surreal momment for us, I'm sure.

I can tell you that I myself have times when I just think this may be a dream, when in fact my dream came true.

I know collectively we have tons of pictures and will also be posting them here. I am thinking of also setting up a CCV Ireland Trip facebook page, so that we can share our many pictures. Our little group has become so close during the last 10 days that we are all going to become facebook friends if we have it. I have truly enjoyed this whole experience.

Carole L.

No comments:

Post a Comment